So Choice Softworks
Based in New York
May 12, 2016
In So Choice Softworks' "Maim Street," you are a crossing guard helping people across the street. But there are too many cars. Like, way too many. You can't save everyone! Earn prizes to upgrade your game, and even unlock the powerful bazooka to turn the tide of the intersection war! Rescue pedestrians to learn secrets about the town. Plenty of games reward perfection, this one rewards adequacy.
Maim Street began as a practice game before tackling Waynesaw. But the team quickly fell in love with the concept and the 4-week development plan quadrupled. It wasn't long before this "simple practice game" turned into a frenetic full-featured adventure with bazookas, changing environments, and a town populated with unique characters.
- During your play session, your score increased exponentially as a reward for your heroism.
- You can upgrade their game for $0.99 to unlock a BAZOOKA.
- Each session is special with a new environment, pedestrians, and cars to block or blow up.
- Win new parts to customize a statue built in your image by grateful townspeople.
- You can't save everyone, but that makes the people you do save feel that much more special.
Release Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for MAIM STREET. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Maim Street and So Choice Softworks article in the New York Observer: observer.com.
About So Choice Softworks
So Choice Softworks is an independent games studio. We use harsh truths to make fun games.
More information on So Choice Softworks, our logo & relevant media are available here.